Your shopping cart is empty!
Louche and languid are apt words to describe Peter Pilotto’s positively dreamy SS19 collection; set in Trader Vic’s, a tropical-themed tiki bar underneath London’s Hilton hotel, the clothes drew heavy influence from ‘70s disco fever. Made from stretch-crepe, the voluminous shape of these culottes is balanced through the rope-cinched waist that creates defined proportions. They’re the essential accompaniment to the matching blazer.
- Peter Pilotto navy stretch-crepe culottes
- Cord waist tie at waistband eyelets, pintucks through legs, side pockets, contrast stitching, back patch pocket
- Concealed zip and hook fastening at front
- 99% viscose, 1% elastane
- Dry clean
- Inside leg length: 25 inches/ 63cm
- Wide leg, designed to sit high at the waist
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size UK8
Peter Pilotto Navy contrast-stitch culottes TCLQPVN